Time for another installment of High Five for Friday. In the spirit of blogging and Thanksgiving and whatever…..I’m finally back in the saddle.
1. You guys…I met an Internet/youtube celeb. Seriously, I texted my sister and she was like,”Hahahaha oh I’m glad you hung out!!! She’s always been a mystery to me.” The sad part about this is that we met at a going away party for Chad & Shaina. 😦
2. Clean sheets and sleep. I slept until 11:40am this week. That is crazy for me. But felt so good!
3. I redid my chair! I love it!
4. Social Media Seminar. SEO, Google+, HTML…it’s a myspace generations dream come true.
5. Movie day. My dear Claudia & I had a movie and pizza and failed pancake day. It was glorious.
That’s my top 5 for the week! I’m excited for this weekend! I get to go see Aubray compete in her fitness show. She has worked so hard. Plus-I’m soooo excited for the people watching!
How was your week?!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth!